05 December, 2008

Blog template changed.

Don't be surprised. I changed the template from the black based background. The orange is the color for CDU and much possitive looking. I am thinking to create a separate blog for German one but not sure. Both will be in blogspot, though. The major difference is that the German one will be about Stasi 2.0 and how our society is turning to be police state.

These days, I am too busy for my class work. I got MS Visio 2007 and have to figure out functions and how to work with it. The software seems friendly but everything is in German... I already learned how to use German version Office suite software but this transition of knowledge from different language takes a while to get familiar with the tools.

I might have time to arrange the labels and do some decoration of this blog. There are pretty much postings, so it is a good time for sorting them in order.

0 comments: