06 December, 2008

Someone I talked in front of my home said she met me in Aarau Caritas

I went out to buy some groceries this afternoon. When I got home and was checking my mailbox, a woman walking toward the town center started talking to me by saying "Hallo." At first, I had no idea who she was, but she started conversation by telling me that she met me in Caritas in Aarau. Imagine this situation; a passerby recognized me as someone she met in somewhere about one year ago. It was rainy day and we both had umbrella. How many people want to start a conversation to someone who the one met last year? I think this is a typical strategy perps use to contact TIs. I heard some TIs are often suggested to pay a visit to mental hospital or join cults by their old class mates and relatives accidentally met in their neighborhood.

The below is the video I took. "Caritas in Aarau" was enough to make me suspicious to think it was something to do with the gang stalking. I first explained her how I left the refugee residence. You can hear what I asked her about the possibility of a N-permit holder born inside of Switzerland. Ok, the important part to recognize this woman's meeting is what she says instead of what she replied to my question. She asked me if the house I live is a refugee residence, and if I got a decision yet.

By the way, the V2K Japanese perps were complaining about the census several weeks ago. It seems some people got problem for census as one refugee is from Japan. Well, the nice thing about the Swiss federal law is that it prohibits any form of discrimination by their race or ethnicity. You know what I mean. They cannot simply kick me out based on my ethnic background while leaving enough evidence of discrimination in refugee residence and around Aarau area.

I am not sure who is the guy walked out from the house and said "hello" to this woman. If he is police-related, then it would be a interesting evidence I got. I would create OSAM video for today since I got some key videos like a bike w/o lock left on my way, a cop car and ambulance, then this woman in front of my home. It was quite fun to see these funny incident on just one day I went out. Perps cannot do anything while I stay home and play with system analysis textbooks, so they try to squash as much gang stalking techniques into the day I go out.

Germans have "gegen Stasi" movement. I wonder if Swiss are trying to do something with the surveillance. Ex-Nazis migrated to the US and were recruited into CIA and the military. What was left in Germany? I hope it is something like the episode of the Pandora's box.

By the way, two of my Sony digital cameras stop filming after 10 minutes these days. I am not sure why they were able to film over one hour before and now they cannot function like that. I guess this is one of the trick the perps can do with their electronic weapon. I put the camera on the corner of my room to face the entrance and no body was in my room (after I left) and somehow they stop filming. I think 10 minutes is quite enough distance I walked for the perps to search my room or do something. I think this is the logical conclusion.

0 comments: