27 December, 2008

Gang stalkers' skits continues at Zofingen Post office.

I went out to pay my bill to Zofingen Post Office before noon. I talked with another residents at where I live before I went out a bit. There were not much people on street.

It was about 11:20AM I entered the post office. No wallet-holding customers walking out or police officer or someone with baggage there. These are the skits from the last time. Oh, yeah, no “Terrorist” logo or Skull and Bones logo, neither.

My number was 403 and I waited in the office for awhile. I think the number served in the office was about 392 or something. I recognized that there were pretty much people there. There was a male tall mid-age clerk with Caucasian bone-type at the counter E. I noticed that that he was holding a dark color wallet. Counter A to C and E was open. The sign “403 E” was lit. So, I walked toward the counter. Suddenly, a woman rushed up to the counter E and started to be served.

I showed the clerk my “403” ticket as a gesture. Then the woman said “Sorry” in English. She actually had quite a lot of letters and it took pretty much time for counting and putting stamps on them for the clerk. I noticed it was 11:25AM. Then I saw the signs changed pretty fast. During my tern, the short female Clerk with F. Müller? or something short last name talked with the clerk serving at the counter E. Since I am not sure her name, you can take the above information as a clue how I got in a glance. The clerk at the counter E wore dark brown cotton jacket. “403 E, 404 B, 405 C, 406 B, 407 A” - these were the orders on the billboard when the clerk finally finished my tern.

While I was waiting, I decided to write down what was going on. I took out my pen and wrote down the above things.

I visit the Post Office only once or twice a month. Still, I have seen funny incidents quite often. Someone might think what I am writing would be ridiculous if it seems only one shot incident. I have seen funny things going on at Aarau Kanton library and other places in the past. From my experience, it seems natural to think today's incident is just another one.

Here is the questions from today's incident:
1.Why the woman rushed up right after counter E sign was on at the billboard?
2.How come a customer without a ticket was easily served while over 10 people were waiting? Today was Saturday and the Post Office closes at noon.
3.How come the clerk at the counter E did not tell her to wait online? I think this is a common sense.
4.Why did the woman said “sorry” to me? How come it was in English while she was communicating with the clerk in German?
5.Why she was in hurry to send over 20 letters on Saturday? The names were written in blue ball point pen by hand and the size semed just a bunch of greeting cards inside.
6.I guess this is the 4th or 5th strange incident at Zofingen Post Office, so what will be the next?

I think I have no problem sharing the information since the post office have security cameras inside of the office. If they filmed everything, then they should be able to review – including the over 20 of people without ticket before my tern last time as I was the one noticed the ticket machine jammed and the clerk cut the tickets to me. If they are working for Gang Stalkers, they sure cannot share the information that harm their side.

I think it seems fun to collect these funny incidents at Zofingen Post Office (next to Kantonspolizei) in case if similar skits are used to the TIs. Perps use same techniques almost everywhere around the world. Their techniques are “shared culture” among them.

By the way, I saw a yellow patrol car “SO14848” near Migros and COOP. I am not sure why I often see anbulance or police car or patrol car or something often used in gang stalking in general near there. I saw a male beggar near the intersection south from the supermarkets after I finished shopping. He was not there when I walked the same street from the town center. I saw a beggar last time when I finished my shopping last time (took video as he was sitting in a public space). I guess this is another noticeable thing going on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Educate, Educate, Educate, Advertise, Advertise is the only way to stop them. It doesn't matter if you miss some finer points in your experience as long as you expose people to the phenomenon of GANG STALKING. It only take one good coverage to verify your experience…. I would comment on all news coverage on murders, suicides to suggest gang stalking as a possible cause…

PUBLIC NOTICE

Fellow citizens,
Please read terror brewing in the neighborhood .
Read the investigative reports:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/terstalk.htm
http://www.gangstalking.ca/advice.htm
or google "gang stalking suicide"

Lastest news related to gang stalking from San Francisco Chronicle:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/13/BA7Q14N5S6.DTL

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2008/12/12/death-threats-force-san-franciscos-adamsblock-website-to-shut-down/

Please help us stop gang stalkers from pushing people in to committing suicide or mass killing.

Join us at FACEBOOK.COM OR MYSPACE.COM - search "gang stalking" and stop these criminals.

We URGENTLY need new laws to protect the public from this fast growing criminal organization.
Help the victims from these organizations.

Prayer goes to May Zhou - a PHD Student at Stanford University, CA

We URGENTLY need new laws to protect the public from this fast growing criminal organization.

Help the victims from these organizations.
**************************************************

Inform victims to use mass e-mail to educate the community around them and elsewhere.

1. Use email spider to search and locate all email addresses of interested sites; colleges, churches, news media etc. ( A good one I found is from troyeesoft.com}

2. Use Email extrator to extract all e-mail address from email spider... use excel to make minor adjustments. and the format "Names, E-mail, Notes" to import to google email contact list.............. use groups to organized thousands of email... and send e-mail as a group.. (I use Email and Data Extrator Pro 3.3.0 from www.easiestutils.com)

3. Consider using a mass - email service something like $29 / month to distribute 100,000 emails a month to all public officials and educators.

4. Sign up with FACEBOOK.COM AND SEARCH " GANG STALKING" JOIN THE DISCUSSION GROUP.

5. Educate everybody before doing something stupid, well at least we know why you did what you did.

77 58 ZX4 CE
***********************************

Deadly Crimes Against the Students and Instructors!!

Dear Instructors,

The fastest growing organized criminal organization in the United States.
Students and instructors are being forced to join the organization by lies, deception and intimidation.

Read the 12 year investigative reports:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/terstalk.htm

Those refusing to join are being force jobless, homeless and even death without a trace using methods described in the investigation.

These criminals are hire guns for criminals, cheating spouse, employer, employee and people who can afford their service to create chaos in other people’s lives.

We urge you to inform the students, other Universities, employees, employers, the general public regarding this new criminal organization, the MOB going “legit” business.
Recent, 12/11/2008 attacks reported by the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/13/BA7Q14N5S6.DTL

http://adamsblock.com/ : has been shut down

More infomation regarding adamsblock can be found here.
http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2008/12/12/death-threats-force-san-franciscos-adamsblock-website-to-shut-down/



SOME OF THE STUDENTS AT CCSF AND SFSU ARE BEING TARGETED AT THE VERY MOMENT AND MOST ARE ABUSED FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS.

More info about gang stalking:
http://www.exoticwarfareproof.org/gangstalking.htm

Google "gang stalking suicide mass killing" most dangerous "gang stalking for hire"

We urge all citizens to band together, to educate the public and push for a reform in our legal system to outlaw such criminal activities.

Please contact local and federal officials, news reporters, people you know and let's make changes for the benefit of our society.