05 February, 2009

AG411409 - A rosary car for today

I went out this afternoon. Since I posted the incidents at the Post Office, it seemed the employees stopped engaged in the harassment. That sounds good. No more jamming of the customer ticket machine and customer lined without tickets before me or something like that. I guess this practice may still on in another rural post offices if another foreigner is targeted. But knowing the tricks make others aware of what can be done and who is behind.

Then, I went to a supermarket to buy some groceries. On my way home, I crossed the intersection I often see a car with rosary. This time, I saw another one with a wooden rosary hanged on the rear view mirror. There are about 3 to 4 cars lined on the street, but the car with a rosary was in front. This should be pretty impossible to happen unless someone planned it, don't you think?

Since my digital camera has vibrating problem and it was pretty dark, I just wrote down the license plate number. There was a police officer stood at the intersection. The license plate number is AG411109 and the it was white or light color.

I wish other perps should have their name tags on when they engage in organized stalking. Then I am able to keep the records of them. Since rosary anchoring is the primary thing they are doing, I just keep records of the license plate numbers and photos. Well, people can claim me these rosary siting is a coincidence. But I have much clear evidence in Buchs AG neighborhood and the skits by the Casa Torfeld I residents. I simply continue to collect the information of continuity of same incidents in my life. This is a scientific approach. Think about the statistics of calculating the possibility of seeing a car with a rosary in the same intersection about 80% of the time going out. The cars are stopped at the same side west bond towards the city. Perps should now statistics if they want to tell me if it is just a coincidence. By the way, I got B grade in Statistics class when I studied it. But I can still remember how to draw the Bell Curve and some statistic formulas.

0 comments: