13 February, 2009

YouTube - IAMLOST


I have been receiving messages from IAMLOST frequently these days. Since he mentioned reading my German blog, I just posted my response and his comment there. Some radio DJs does the same, get letters or messages and post them on the broadcasting. From the first message, he told me having mental disease and suggested to visit a psychiatrist. It was February 3rd 2009. Then, I got another one on 5th, 7th, and 12th. All of his messages he just tries to persuade me to admit having a mental problem. How many normal people stick to tell a stranger having mental problem?

Yesterday, when I logged into YouTube, I found another comment form IAMLOST. I posted it on my German blog. Few hours later, he sent me another message telling me he read my blog posting. I posted the message to the blog as a evidence of such a short time response from him. It was just 3 to 4 hour duration he sent me another comment.. I felt like he is checking the message and online for whole day doing so. Otherwise, I cannot understand why he checked my blog posting during regular weekday and sending me a long message back to my YouTube account. Usin RSS could be a possibility, but what is the point sending same message - you have mental problem - to a stranger?? In his comment, he wrote me my videos show symptom of paranoia. Paranoia is the word I used about him in my posting - as he just sticked to me and kept sending messages.

And when I logged into YouTube today, I found another message from him. Well, is this like an "obsessed fan" does to celebrities? Like sending messages to explain how he feels or how he thinks about the target?? I do not know him/her at all. It sounds pretty creepy as he just kept sending messages. He surely has some obsession problem like other cyber stalkers. I can tell his problem clearly - he is sending messages to a stranger to look things just like he sees. I think this is a characteristic of Gaslighting, too.

I guess "IAMLOST" - tne name says where one's mind is. I hope he has some psychiatric treatment to find something interesting to do than sending "obsessive" messages to strangers. And I hope he minds his business rather than strangers. And I hope IAMLOST understands why I am posting his message and commenting on my blog instead of replying to him. Sending message to someone in paranoiac state is just a waste of time. I am wise enough to use his message as an example of how cyberbullies are obsessed with their target and keep telling their views for coercive persuasion. Clear enough? While IAMLOST wrote to me personally and read my blog entries, I used his messages as examples and shared how things will go with cyberbullies if the one does not ignore - result: they keep continue the communication and telling how their view is right to "a complete stranger."

0 comments: