10 August, 2009

A tourist wearing Zagreb Dynamo T-shirt might get killed in Split - information from the local people

Yesterday, I was walking around in the city wearing Zagreb Dynamo T-shirt because of the laundry problem. When I passed the pizza restaurant, I noticed some people were looking from the entrance door. First some people tried to gesture to come in, I waved my hand for the "no thanks" gesture. Then few people started shouting to me to take off the T-shirt and saying it's no good.

The people from the pizza restaurants tried to persuaded me not to wear the Zagreb Dynamo T-shirt. Meanwhile, no one in the restaurant across the street mentioned about the argument at all. The people in the pizza restaurant said that wearing Dynamo T-shirt can end up getting killed. So I just share this information about Split in my blog to warn other tourists to save their life from getting killed by psychos in Split. No one wants to be get killed by wearing a wrong T-shirt at a wrong place, right? Especially the one is doing the sightseeing.

Later, a guy wearing Italy logo shirt complained about my T-shirt. There were only three group of people complained about my T-shirt; first, 3 young girls sat on the bench outside of Green Market, second was the people in the pizza restaurant, and the man on the street next to Fish Market.

I'll sent this video to the president of Croatia to ask to give more safety for the tourists for wearing any T-shirt.

I wonder how Dynamo fans watch the match in Split.. Are they asked to take off their logo off to enter local pizza restaurants or bars?

0 comments: