26 March, 2011

Radioactive leakage - bury it already!

Bury it already. I feel like watching the real version of radioactive nightmare in Springfield from The Simpsons. I have seen some donation plans going on for helping Japan. Well, I don't really know how they are collecting and how much they take for the management purpose and what kind of people they are helping. Maybe, someone should create a donation program for the funds to bury the nuke plants and give some aid for the workers sent to the hospitals. Again, I'm saying that we never know how much people take the donation to management purpose. Radioactive leak can help getting attention from people to worry about Japan and that can eventually cause more donation though. I know there is Japan Tsunami relief going on, but the next one would be for Japan radioactive relief..

0 comments: