02 August, 2011

Something I saw today

I haven't write my blog for awhile. I was too busy for studying and learning about new things. If you read my twitter postings, you know I was fine. I learned some new aspects of gang stalkers in different countries with different religions. The gang stalkers seemed to love using the religious items for the harassment. I saw Greek Orthodox type sisters and priests frequently with the gang stalkers. I don't know how that happened though. They should be rare for sighting, but I saw one when I took a bus or happened to go to stores. If you get a priest or a sister in a bus when you take a ride every time, you would feel a bit different, right? That happened to me. Just in the buses and at stores. Also, the perps sitting near me on the bus often talk with the bus attendants as if they know each other well. And these people played with Greek Orthodox rosary thingly in one's hand when they were near me. Not so many people hold a rosary while they are walking on the street or in the bus, but that happened to me very frequently and these people seemed as if the gang stalkers in the area as their actions seemed like that.

Few days ago, I took a train. I saw an Asian woman stood behind of me and holding a bible in the local language. I visited churches in the local area and knew which one is the bible. But I don't understand the local language. Somehow, I can communicate with some simple words I learned like the name of the location, how to say bus, etc. At my turn, I communicated with the clerk that I want to buy a ticket to XXXX and one person. He asked me if it is for "return." I said "no." He then told me something which I could not understand. The woman behind of me helped the translation. She said the fare in English. She seemed to have Korean or Chinese accent in her English, so I recognized her as non-native person. Then she bought her own ticket after me. I don't know why but she had the same color wallet like me and somehow she had a bible in her hand. There were two men stood on the sides of the counter as if for the surveillance. These men stood there after finishing their turn at the counter. I rode the train. Few minutes later, I saw the Asian woman and few men - middle aged one and two young ones following her and they walked through the alley to moved to another vehicle. They had large bags, so I assume they were on trip. It was funny as the woman appeared alone with her bible in her hand at the train station and later few people showed up. I took the picture of the woman, so I can tell who she is. I assume she might be the church worker as she had a bible with her. It was funny that these people did not make it to the location which contains a famous pilgrim site. I thought they were heading there though. There would be less Korean or Chinese speaking the local langauge fruently with totally Asian family members. Maybe, I will share the information in public to ask who she is. I have seen some perps claimed as working for the church yet they do not attend a church mass. I saw some of these types and claiming themselves as CIA in Roma. It would be fun if I can find the reason why she had a bible and stood behind of me at a strange moment like that.

Oh, here is something I can share as an interesting picture. I don't know what happened but that was funny. Can you guess where I am now?

0 comments: