10 August, 2011

The Virgin Mary logo anchoring

I haven't see the Virgin Mary logo anchoring for awhile. But I got one yesterday. I took a long bus trip and a man sat in front of me had a wallet full of US dollar notes. And the man sat on the left side seat across the alley had a bag with German VM logo. The two men sat on the row behind of my seats looked like veterans. And the women sat near the rear end can speak multiple languages like Spanish and French. It was a typical gang stalking perps. Here is the logo of the VM. Why German? I think the German perps don't like me studying German bible. The damage? I found a padlock missing from my suitcase.



Perhaps, I will add an information of the characteristic of gang stalking for talking a bus trip. It might be similar for any TI as the perps use the same technique everywhere.

0 comments: