15 January, 2012

2 Chinese men came and left water flowing from the water tap

I'm in the bar area of I'm staying these days. I saw two Chinese men showed up with water bottles. They walked around and saw the bar area closed, and they eventually jumping the locked lower swing door and get into the bar. It looked suspicious, so I started filming with my digital camera. They filled up the water bottles and then they left the area with the water flowing. They were talking in Chinese when they left. I don't know what they were talking. About 5 minutes later, they came back with a black guy. He looked at the water tap with water flowing. Then all left the area. I was there as it got extra seating for me to settle down to use my computer. I got full-body tatoo man with Yakuza wallpaper computer. He seemed to have the Jewish cap. I don't know if he is a Jew or not. He seemed to get his lunch box filled by somebody at night and bring it back for his late dinner. And some Chinese people here after Korean groups left. Maybe the gang stalking is led by Chinese now. There are some trends like certain ethnic group is available in the area for awhile and they move to somewhere else. I wanted to upload it to FB, but it took ridiculously long. So, I posted as the file. Enjoy the strange skit. http://www.mediafire.com/?cv0xwsbz1rjg1fs

0 comments: