16 January, 2012

NYPD and Hellow Kitty caps

I visited a cheap Asian restaurant few days ago. And I went back to the area sometimes for the cheap eat. I tried to pick the restaurant randomly. So, that I don't get any chemicals subsistences like how the CIA poisoned the entire villagers in Port-Sant-Esprit in France with LSD. I went back to one of them today. There was only one guy working there. Second time I visited, I saw a young couple as if the helping hands for the busy lunch time. I went back again today, and found there was only the couple and other few women speaking Chinese. The couple today wearing a black NYPD logo a pink Hello Kitty caps. Here is the picture from the distance as the evidence.

I noticed that some hotels and restaurants get a new employees and the original workers temporally disappeared. It happened at Hostel Anna in Split, Croatia while few young teen-age people showed up and the owner's daughter was with them for few days. At that time, I saw one of the guy was one day hagging and kissing her and other girls offering some cigarettes to join what they are doing. It was only one day matter. But these girls came everyday and were smoking cigarettes. I don't know what they taught her while her parents were gone, though. So, the similar thing seemed to happen in the restaurants and hotels with bad behaving employees. Well, these couples are not friendly as the owner - when I made the takeaway, they did not give me napkin nor the plastic spoon.

Well, I won't go back to somewhere suspicious. In my gang stalking experience, I often see people with NYPD, FBI logos. I sat down in the lounge area, and I saw few cents left on the table. And I saw the two Chinese speaking Asian girls in other table. The two Chinese men who let the water flowing in the bar area after their broke-in were still staying. After the Koreans, I got many Chinese speaking people here with small gaslighting.

Well, if the entire area is filled with the gang stalkers and they are capable to cook or provide the foods and drinks to the target, what will it be? They can poison the target, isn't it?

Oh, I saw one of the Chinese woman left and I saw the full-body tattoo guy came with his computer to work here as well. Are they working together or what? There were few more Chinese people. If you want to know these Chinese-logo cars in Switzerland, Turkey, and other countries, check out my perplist PDFs. For the Chinese young people, the government would provide the trips as the rewards for their hard study and such. I don't know if they can travel more freely, but it looks a bit obvious to see Chinese men with Russian logo toothpaste and other belongings. But these guys are the ones working together for the gang stalking now around me.

So far, you can see that I'm really surrounded with strange people. If they want to claim me crazy, they can. If they want to poison me, they can. Is this what our world become? I might be able to record other information for the gang stalking evidences. Maybe, I can publish my guide of which hotels and restaurants to find gang stalking activities? It's much easier than UFO sitings.

0 comments: