17 January, 2012

Baby Pigeons died 3 rows in few days duration.

Now, I'm planning to expose the events took in the Balkan Peninsula. It got more extremists than other areas and it was natural I encountered more massive gang stalking there costing more than 640€ damages from the tampering. Well, if I explain where these things happened, you will know you better watch out who would turns out to be the future extremists that work with the local police. Remember how Nazis formed and how the police working on the brutality in Islamic areas.

Here is the movie showing how I saw a small pigeon and tried to save few more appeared in the area. There was no sign of the pigeon nests in the garden area, and it seemed the gang stalkers brought them there for the fun as I like small animals. They probably used the pigeons for the skits or making the claim of me as mentally ill or sociopath killing animals. I would write about the entire story in my new book around the area to Medugore - it's fun to explain what happened to that miraculous Jesus statue stopped pouring water from it's right thaigh. But that is another story. I contacted the local animal sheltering NGO and the animal hospital for helping out the powerless pigeon chicks left in the garden. As you know if you are TIs, gang stalkers kill or torture your pets and things you like. Unfortunate, it happened to the small pigeon chicks. It reminded me of my African Greys, Robin and Mookey. Mookey was adupted to Mike, the psychiatrist living on Bush St?, after seeking someone to help him out from my COINTELPRO problem. I hope he is OK. It's sad that the psychiatrist is most likely the perpetrator as many psychiatrists are engaged in the gang stalking.

And if you are working for the gang stalking. You are not different from sociopath killing small animals and harassing the innocent people.

The perps might say that I might poisoned the one on the video. Of course, I did not. I sacrificed enough time keeping an eye on these pigeons while I could do something else for myself. Here is the autopsy result from someone working at University of Sarajevo. It's general autopsy costing 30KM and I did not do more precise one with more detailed one which cost around 200KM (100€). I don't mind the perps who show up in the church but not taking communion are listed with the pigeon chick killing sociopaths. And I think it's OK to share the information of the churches where these monsters showed up for harassing the innocent individuals like me who tried to protect the small lives.

0 comments: