26 June, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 25th, 2014

I'm in Herceg Novi now. There is a German car parked near my guest house.

When I visited the monastery, there was a German couple at the church.

I saw the same couple in the old town at the lunch time.

Someone with law enformcement logo T-shirt.


I saw a man who was at the entrance door. He suddenly asked me if I speak Russian and then Japanese. Usually, asking some one speak Russian is a characteristic of the harassment in Eastern Europe. I know the Croatians and they are often claimed as Russians for the harassment. I don't know if someone suddenly ask me about Japanese while I was just walking on the street. So, I think he would have a connection with the gang stalkers.

I saw an old man self talking about Hiter and Mussorini on the street. There was a German car parked nearby.

I found one small ring missing from my 10 beads rosary. Got problem posting as the image link.
http://janebauer.tumblr.com/image/89906095924

There was a New York car on the street near St. Anthony church.

A Swiss car from Zurich.
 




0 comments: