07 June, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 6th, 2014

I saw one German car at the hostel after I came back but there was one more with MTK? starting number parked for a short time.




Today's Muslims.


I saw an aggressive woman threw water bottle around while arguing with a man at the bench.

There were some Japanese tourist in the city. Here is the woman with "How to Walk on the Earth: Croatia and Slovenia" book.

A woman sat next to me at the bench. She seemed to be alone and sat for awhile.

This female tour guide made a joke about "Japanese are not allowed to use this steps" right after I took this photo. I filmed it and you can hear the rest like talking about Taiwan in the video.

A woman with the Franciscan cord on her clothes. A street theater?

Sister eating ice cream on the street. More friars and sisters are enjoying the festival these days. A great comparison to the woman above, isn't it?
Another sister in the jewery store.






0 comments: