10 June, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 8th, 2014

I was sick from morning yesterday and slept whole day. I had the terrible stomach upset and vomiting yellow liquid. I don't know what caused the food poisoning type problem. I ate a slice of kebab pizza near the train station the day before yesterday after the USKRS fest.

On Sunday, I saw some Asians and a group of Japanese tourists at the main square.



I saw a man with FDNY T-shirt. Later, I saw a man washing his denture.

At night, I visited the USKRS fest. These bishop and many church workers visited the Linsinski hall.

There was a boy wearing "I hear voices. But they don't like me" T-shirt as if of the sensitization of my V2K problem. He sat in front of me in the hall. What a coincidence!

During the show, 2 Asian girls showed up and sat one seat away from me to the right. Every ticket got seat numbers listed. There were no other Asians around. How come they just showed up and sat near me like this way. I couldn't hear their speech well because of the concert hall noises. They might be either Japanese or Koreans. Why they showed up? That is most likely the evidence of gang stalking in such a situation.

By the way, I think I saw them at the cathedral after the 10.30 mass with the bishop. I've got communion from him - lucky me on Sunday and seeing one more time in the show.

And one of them was at the dance around noon in the main square. She sat on the bench for watching. How come they showed up to the concert hall later? A gang stalking people?

And a German car and a Swiss car I saw after the show at the parking lot.



0 comments: