13 April, 2022

Kiyomi/Masumi Matuda case from Timisoara and Canada

The Maltese had my double matter from 2015 or sometime around that year; The first crone name taker was Minoru Fujii of Kosovo worker lived their from 2011, and the 2nd generation was Kuugo Fujita of Conica Minolta team from Turkey, and the 3rd was Kiyomi Matuda. Minoru Fujii might be shouting 'Jane Bauer' while he assaulted the houses in Slovenia and Zagreb zone in 2016 and causing to damage my pseudonym. Kuugo Fujita made the Kyoto Ikkyo-kai of Serbian Muslim zone name using from 2016-17 in Bulgaria south to Sofia using different people's names including mine. I heard Kiyomi Matuda was jailed for the child murder in Timisoara near the train station and she used my passport copy taken from Ravnice Hostel for the governmental backup of criminal making and culprit names using for crimes. I heard Kiyomi Matuda's same name use caused me to have the attention from the Albanian and Romanian police teams. I need to contact the Romanian IPA for Kiyomi Matuda and Kagoshima-ya murderer cases in Timisoara to get compensation.

Is there Masumi Matuda caught in Canada after taking a wrong flight from Peking in 2015? She could be the relative of Macedonia to Romania headed Kiyomi Masuda who was caught in Timisoara for the child murder. I heard Kiyomi used my name and Masumi tried to prove her saying. The Masumi and Kiyomi Masuda cases meant their false witnessing and the Romanian police team engaged searching me and harassing only because of Kiyomi's case was wrong and Ruth Schollhammer tried to protect Kiyomi for the criminal protecting as the Pope Benedict XVI side.
Timisoara has more troubles with the Dubrovnik zone American killing Kagoshima-ya, Yumeno of the movie trafficking of the future thought applied to others by the group plan making to individual targets, the Machida city of the group homeless living and assaulting poor locals from 2018.

0 comments: