13 April, 2022

This blog is still going on

 I did not know how may people have been checking my blog but I'm tired of making any Vlogs because of no money making from it as a product. Books instead can make a profit as the product. That is how I'm spending my time for writing. 

I have enough books drafts I'm working with and probably, I finish some for the publication. 


The Walking Dead is finishing their series that was longer than a decade of on air! My blog is longer than that. But the same people have been engaged in the stalking and covert operations. At least, I learned the trouble with Maltese tech and their misuse by Komerz(Komatu of the Okayama Soka Gakkai team and he studied at the Goethe Institute Munich in 2013, a year after my study there). Same people have been causing troubles, and I could get some help to have a new life somewhere for the social contact with other victims such as the real Neo-Nazi victim Jews these days. 


0 comments: