06 November, 2008

Covert Psychological Operation in Zofingen Post Office



In the last posting, I mentioned about the skit in the post office in Zofingen. I remembered much clear evidence that the siting of a guy with "Hardcore Terrorist" logo sweatshirt with hood was not a coincidence. Since the perps have hard time making a contact with me as I moved out from the refugee residence to an apartment. They cannot just open my door or put chairs outside of my window to star at my room. Because of their desire for sadistic cruelty, they try to do the overload of skits. I guess that created another crucial evidence from the post office skit. Guess what? Let's explain the situation in a chronological order. I am really good reconstructing a frame of reference as that was required to be a good ethnographer.
1. I entered the post office and I found out the ticket machine did not print out the ticket.
2. Two boys - one tall and fat, and another one short - entered the post office and tried the ticket machine. They asked me if the machine has problem in German.
3. I entered the post office and explained the ticket machine problem at the information desk to the right. There were two female clerks there.
4. One clerk and I went back to the ticket machine and she opened the machine.
5. The machine was jammed and the tickets were stacked around 250 or 260 to the current 279 the customer at the counter C.
6. The female clerk checked the last customer's number on the electronic board. She used a scissor to cut the ticket for me, and my number was 280.
7. I walked toward the counter and waiting section, and found the man at counter C, the latest customer on the board, wearing "Hardcore Terrorist" sweatshirt with hood.
8. I felt his logo as the "trigger" that perps often use. (In my videos, you can see non-residents with "Don't worry be happy," "Cocaine," "NYPD," "A head of time" logo clothes for NLP anchoring.)
9. On the same day, I was walking to Migros, I saw the same "Hardcore Terrorist" guy.

The questions are: Why these 20+ customers before number 279 did not mention the ticket jammed? And how come the guy with "Hardcore Terrorist" logo was the last one at the counter C, and how come I was the next to be at the counter C, which Ms. Hxxxx was serving? How come no body was waiting in the post office and I was the first one to find out the ticket machine problem?

Unfortunately, I did not film this funny ticket machine jamming part. So, they may claim I am mentally ill and saw a delusion like the residents at Casa Torfeld I. But if the post office has some surveillance cameras, they can see what happened to the customers before 279 and why they did not show their ticket.
To prove my evidence, I am able to share the guy with "Hardcore Terrorist" logo. He was the customer number 279 at counter C in Zofingen post office. Say, we know the name of the clerk (I share the initial) and the customer number. And we can imput these information to the patterns of gang stalking activities well told around the Internet. What is the possibility to make me claiming me crazy? If I made up the story, then how come I know the clerk name like Ms. Hxxxx who served both the "Hardcore Terrorist" guy and me at counter C?

By the way, it was the day I saw kanton police car on both my way and back from the Zofingen downtown. Here is the licence number of the Kantonspolizei car: AG42225.

For African American studies, there are tons of covert operation about local community and government available to study. I wonder creating a field for the TI for formal study could help understanding in social science field. Like.. TI studies like the definition of "a study of oppressed people by the government and community."

0 comments: