09 November, 2008

I got some evidence of Electronic Harassment.

Some victims of organized stalking and electronic harassment say that the harassers use non lethal weapons to cause damage to their body or electronic devices. I know the claim might cause the victims sounds much like having mental problem. I would not believe it if I am not one of the victim experiencing funny incidents that cannot explain without including unknown high-tech devices used by the harassers (including people in Kantonspolizei).

Many victims may explain how their body movements are hacked or their thoughts manipulated. Meanwhile, their electronic devices might work differently. For the Internet connection, they might experience surfing through the "intranet" built for the covert operation to limit the information the victims would get. I experienced that one when I used the Internet service in Chiasso. At that time, I was living in the refugee center about two blocks from the Italian boarder. There was a sign that the regular Internet point moved to another location in the city from the main street. When I used the Internet store, there were always some customers using the Internet chat like Meebo around me. I'm not sure how many people use Internet service for paying several francs for just chatting. But that was what happened, and it was the time I found fake information about Switzerland. From the "google search," I checked out websites telling me that Switzerland have no president and joined EU as the 13th. In a retrospect, I think that does not work unless the harassers can read my mind and my plan of what to use the Internet. For the Swisscom Wifi service at Hotel Aarauerhof and Aarau train station, I experienced disconnection from the Internet. Sometimes I saw a username "Auslander" when I search available connection. I can prove this part as I filmed funny incidents for half an year.

My OpenOffice seems to be hacked sometimes. When I tried to use Base (too slow for a huge database but small and fast enough for less than 100 entry), I saw the same data appeared in several rows. I imputed the original in 27th, but somehow the same information was shown in 37th and again in 47th row. These rows were inaccessible and could not change anything. I ignored entering on these part, and later I found these 37th and 47th were missing. The number was auto registry ID key, so it seemed the OpenOffice Base was hacked. Because of the information in the database, I was unable to film the evidence.

The last incident is about how I got evidence of the electronic harassment. When I go out, I always turn on my "old" digital camera to film the entrance. At the beginning, the camera was working fine and was able to film for over 1 hour. However, it cannot continue filming these days. Somehow, the camera stops after filming about 10 minutes. I think 10 minutes would be enough for the harassers to know if I am going to return to home or just continue my way for shopping, etc. Before I use the camera, I input an empty media and full-charged battery for filming long time. But that does not help my camera to stop filming. People can claim my camera just turned off for sleep mode or something, but it was able to film for over 1 hour before. This excuse won't work for my case. What I got is the film of over 1 hour views of the entrance and about 10 minutes ones. If the harassers use electronic weapon, they are able to shut down a particular digital camera. If they have someone works for Sony, they might be able to create a spare of the remote control. I bought that camera in San Jose and that model was pretty old. But the camera works fine for filming a long time sometimes and only some occasions it stops recording. If the media is full, then I could see it from the size of imported files to my PC. This is a funny incident I can share with some physical evidences.

For my Sony VAIO, the harassers might used some DEW to cause damage on the monitor part. But that one could not explain the reason.

I'm just collecting the information of the incidents caused by unknown devices. The harassers would try to dismiss any possibilities of electronic devices used for the TIs. But my evidences show something more than just an illusion or mental problem. I am curious how many TIs experience similar harassments in their environment.

0 comments: