04 November, 2008

OSAM 76

Since I was busy studying about database like reviewing the SQL functions and checking how to use Oracle software, I haven't go out since October 27th. If I can get study materials from the Internet, why should I go out? I haven't touch database software since... last century? but I figured out using database would be fun to kill my time with memorizing SQL functions. SQL is a quite easy language comes with English like communication commands. Basic like commands but much more like C format. Some functions are funny name like "HAVING" but I think it is easier to use command line than figuring out the functions through GUI buttons.

When I need to sort my data with columns, I prefer to use spreadsheets for easier data conversion. For a database file, it is hard to change one format to another while spreadsheets are easy for converting the information into another format. One thing I liked Oracle software is the easy conversion from spreadsheet format.

Since I got enough information about the perps' cars with rosary anchoring, I am thinking to create the database for them. This time, I need to use a database. If I want to find out the frequency and the daily sensitization experience in my OSAM films, I definitely need database for analyzing the data. (I'm thinking to develop a program for storing perp information, but I am not sure if I wanna use NetBeans or Oracle with MS Visual Studio extension. It is just a plan, you know.)

Well, I went out today to pay bills, and I experienced some perp activities in the post office like on October 27th. I am not sure if this is a covert operation, but I think it is fun to see cars with rosary as I am working on creating a database for them!! Oh, yeah, while I was playing with database functions, I used Zabasearch to get some sample people information for practice. The V2K speaking Japanese seemed to collect the information I was typing, I might caused some people to become new TIs because of my action. Who knows?

I usually do not share OSAM film in my blog, but I share the latest one here.

0 comments: