21 May, 2009

Heute ist die Afufahrt

I visited a lawyer's office yesterday. I talked about one hour or so. After I went back, I was browsing some Catholic related websites. One of them had paintings with some essay-style description of the life in an abbey. In one of the pages, I found the information of what Mary Magdalene did; she saw Jesus and told about it to others with confidence.

I totally forgot about my experience something similar to what happened to her. It reminded me of my experience of seeing Jesus in Nobember, 2006. He appeared in the sun rays. That was the only time I saw him or had something extremely spritual. The rest about the experience, I think I wrote it in the past blog posting. My first impression of the strange coincidence is like a bad joke. Then, I had some moments to think about how I have been changed and what did not changed since that experience.

Jesus only asked me to walk with him. He did not ask me to do anything extra or gave me no specific details. I took it as a mystical experience and reminded me to be faithful. After I realized it was the Virgin Mary who helped me to survive the organized stalking and such, I tried to learn about Catholicism. My trip to France really showed me it was the Virgin Mary in the Catholic figure who helped me. Seriously, I did not know much about Christianity nor the difference of Franciscan and general Catholics at that time.

During my trips, I learned how the systematic harassment styles on religious people. Their strategy is simple. Like the COINTELPRO, they recruit people among the warshipers to spread rumors of the person in the religious orgainzation. If the target is a new visitor, they spread the rumor to show unwelcome expression toward the target. They just try to show "No" to what the target's try. They use their kids if the religious person does not get along with their "sex agents." Everything is done to discredit the target's opinions and actions. The church workers may not show their negative feeling to the target, but they would be forced to believe the false information by the use of propaganda techniques and by the threat they receive from the local extremist groups. The NGOs and religious organizations are volnerable in finance and local approvals. Such politics can be used agaist the religious workers who are not trained to know what the strategies to make them fall. I think it would be easy for religious workers to be aware of what they need to know as the organized harassments.

It is hard to be obedient and to have a simple life when the one is packed with sadists and sociopaths. They get rewards from success on persecution and try to harass people's religious activities for psychological operation. I try to have sometime for my religous activities like readinb the Bible, and do what is necessary for my life and my future. The ones engaged in organized stalking are the type of people who think someone beliving the ressurection of a dead person is crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miyoko:
Sorry if I dont explain myself correctly.
Since we are both TIs I just want to keep in contact with you and share a productive dialoge.
Also, if it is possible, since I am living in Madrid, I think we could speak through Messanger, using webcam. Its the best way to communicate and to end with suspiciousness.
I am an IT so I understand you not trusting anybody.
I consider any IT as my blood brother and I will never deny another IT my support and dialog

Leopoldo

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
As a long time TI, I am interested in sharing all possible comments with you. I was only trying to find an explanation to why you were set up as a TI.
I have explained my case in internet, I have called many journalist trying to denounce my harassing. But the Stay-Behind phenomene is the best kept secret. The corporate media will never publish our case.

In my last post I was only trying to go back to the historical origins of NSA/CIA driven gangstalking.
In 1947 the Truman Doctrine stablished the right for the USA to intervene domestically in any country which people's freedom was endangered. In the context of those Cold War years, this only meant preventing the spread of communism.
The USA foreign affairs policy has since then been based on this principle. Its the principle of limited trust on other country's capabilities to prevent communism and the loss of freedom.
The Truman Doctrine is really an autojustification argument to intervene in any country's socio-political domestic agenda, including the European democratic countries.
The Domino Theory is also a substantial argument to justify the Truman Doctrine, that has been driving the US foreign affairs agenda since the end of II World War. Any small political change in the domestic agenda of a given country may spread huge regional unexpected political changes in vicinity countries.
Based on this arguments, the US has stablished Stay-Behind secret armies in many countries, including Swiss, were it is called the P26. The civil branch of this armies apply gangstalking, not only to left oriented citizens, also to many others deemed for whatever silly excuse a suitable target.

I hope my thoughts about gangstalking dont annoy you too much. I only want to keep in touch with you and have a productive dialog

regards,

Leopoldo