14 May, 2009

The logic on claiming somone crazy

I don't understand why people think the video about Dr. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws, and one more SJSU police officer is a problem. It contains my statement of how I was not feeling suicidal or anything. Actually, that is the proof of how I had no mental problem.

Less than 20 minutes of the conversation with them at the anthropology department at San Jose State University, I was somewhat diagnosed as "danger to self" and "danger to others." From my memory, I had to wait over an hour or so to meet a female psychiatrist who asked me to sign a form that makes anyone to contact Santa Clara Valley Medical Center to know about my well being. I think I was the one received "death threat" around those days. Here in Switzerland, I received "death threat" from the refugees I lived with. And I survived in the room with no key and the stalker shouting "I kill you" and banging my room window. It continued 2 more month after I filed one case about him to police. I survived that. Tell me how I could have any possibility to be suicidal? I tried to survive in such threat. I wonder why Abkur Dalow Abshir is not diagnosed as "danger to others" in my case. He had been shouting "I kill you" so many occassions. I filmed the activities for the evidences. The police simply ignore them.

I think what I exposed is the corruption of the mental health industry and the academia in the US. Well, most people accept corruption of the authorities as normal thing. But I think exposure of the fact is good to make others aware to prevent falling in the same trap. The law enforcement is also corrupt.

How to claim someone crazy is easy. All people need to do is harass the person till the one gets mental problem. Then, these people can claim the one as mentally ill and think what they thought was right. I think this is another form of social corruption. Anthropology and Behavioral Science Club members were part of the harassers in my case when I was studying at SJSU. They fell in groupthink and could not even understand what the ethics or moral is. Yes, that is what people need to practice so everyone can accept totures on detainees and water boading technique are necessary for safekeeping of the society. The certain people are thought as guilty or mentally ill from the beginning. The strategy is to judge someone by a group of people. This group decide how the one is thinking or assume everythings. They do not need to communicate with the target to get the opinion. When they communicate with the target, they change the reply to whatever they can think to make it wicked. That is a high school level mobbing. I don't understand why the adults in older age act the same as kids. If the society has low moral, everyone act like kids, right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
Remember that you have all the support from. Only another gangstalking victim will ever dare to contact and support another target.The rest of the people are escared away when realise they risk being targeted too if they give support to the victim.
Since I have been targeted for years, I dont have any problem to contact another victims and try to give them my support, company and personal experience. So remember that you are not alone, I am here to help you in all I can.

I guess you are aware that the National Security Agency and the CIA use all type of manipulated right wing, conservative organisations to harass victims. One of this organisations is the ultracatholic Opus Dei.
Opus Dei is totally controlled by CIA and FBI. In fact several FBI directors belong to Opus Dei.
There are has been many denounces over years that Opus Dei practices "civil deaths" (gangstalking).
Opus Dei members must provide total 24hours dissponibility and absolute obedience to their directors. they will do anything they are told to do. Thats why this organisation is so useful for the CIA/FBI.

Leopoldo
Gangstalkers use religious and ethnic arguments to manipulate this ultraconservative groups and lure them into harassing victims.
Links between CIA/Opus Deis are well documented.
(See for example how Pope John Paul I was assasinated by a CIA/Opus Dei)