07 May, 2009

My Blog is a Weapon?

Several days ago, I heard Japanese V2K speakers talking about something happens next month. I did the posting to my blog in the Mind Control Victims Friends Around the World website. One of the speaker seemed to speak German and telling me "no Internet" and "next month." I am just amazed to find this news article. I don't know how the bill will be handled, but it seemed lacking some details of how to limit things on the Web and who would take the responsibilities. Here is the quatation of the Bill.

Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act (Introduced in House)
HR 1966 IH

111th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 1966
To amend title 18, United States Code, with respect to cyberbullying.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 2, 2009

Ms. LINDA T. SANCHEZ of California (for herself, Ms. KAPTUR, Mr. YARMUTH, Ms. ROYBAL-ALLARD, Mrs. CAPPS, Mr. BISHOP of New York, Mr. BRALEY of Iowa, Mr. GRIJALVA, Mr. HARE, Mr. HIGGINS, Mr. CLAY, Mr. SARBANES, Mr. DAVIS of Illinois, Mr. COURTNEY, and Mr. KIRK) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To amend title 18, United States Code, with respect to cyberbullying.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act’.

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:
(1) Four out of five of United States children aged 2 to 17 live in a home where either they or their parents access the Internet.
(2) Youth who create Internet content and use social networking sites are more likely to be targets of cyberbullying.
(3) Electronic communications provide anonymity to the perpetrator and the potential for widespread public distribution, potentially making them severely dangerous and cruel to youth.
(4) Online victimizations are associated with emotional distress and other psychological problems, including depression.
(5) Cyberbullying can cause psychological harm, including depression; negatively impact academic performance, safety, and the well-being of children in school; force children to change schools; and in some cases lead to extreme violent behavior, including murder and suicide.
(6) Sixty percent of mental health professionals who responded to the Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues report having treated at least one patient with a problematic Internet experience in the previous five years; 54 percent of these clients were 18 years of age or younger.

SEC. 3. CYBERBULLYING.


(a) In General- Chapter 41 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:
Sec. 881. Cyberbullying

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person, using electronic means to support severe, repeated, and hostile behavior, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
(b) As used in this section–
(1) the term ‘communication’ means the electronic transmission, between or among points specified by the user, of information of the user’s choosing, without change in the form or content of the information as sent and received; and
(2) the term `electronic means’ means any equipment dependent on electrical power to access an information service, including email, instant messaging, blogs, websites, telephones, and text messages.’.
(b) Clerical Amendment- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 41 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new item:
881. Cyberbullying.’.

http://www.journal-post.com/2009/05/06/838/your-blog-is-a-weapon-house-bill-suggests-hurting-feelings-illegal

The Interent has tons of blogs and websites created over decades. You never know who will claim you of leaving a comment somewhat offensive against George W. Bush during his administration to the websitte opose to Iraq War. If the ex-president of the US thinks to use the Bill to blame the ones who wrote negative comments about him and it hurted him, you would be in trouble. And what if someone else used your name to post something in the Internet? What if your blog (or even this one..) is hacked and someone added something in the past blog entry? The Bill would help to eliminate comments like "oh, you crazy" and other F-words from the Internet. I think the Bill can only put restriction on whistleblowers and the ones who are exposing something negative against the current people in power. Just think about when law enforcements work for whom.

In my case, if the Bill is also effective in Switzerland and Kantonspolizei is able to work to help the gang stalkers avoid exposure of themselves and their crimes, here are the possibilities. And my solutions for the each cases.

1. Eritreans claim how they felt hurting from my exposure of their "bullying against me." I would just get a lawyer and ask why Kantonspolizei did not do anything about the harassments by the organized stalkers including Eritrean group in Aarau. I did not share the information of their use of Our Lady of Guadalupe for NLP psychological harassment on the Web or send the information to the Pope if they did not help the one with the pictures.

2. Abkur Dalow Abshir and others claim for their exposure. He tried to steal my computer, claimed me crazy and suggested to go to hosptial, death threat by repeatedly shouting "I kill you." I was able to file one case against him and Mara Alpha because Kantonspolizei denied to do their duty of filing cases.

3. Kantonzpolizei just claims me of hurting the officers' feeling for exposing them did not do the procedure until I contacted to a lawyer.

According to the V2K speakers, if it goes well for them, I would be arrested and sent back to Japan. There I would be either brainwashed or murdered in the style looks like suicide. I think this is possible because if I was charged for something the FBI can do (and I think the Bill is for that purpose) without giving me an option to move to another country but to be sent back to be taken care by the American and Japanese agents.

The alternative possibility is that I would lose my Internet connection, so it can stop me posting information potentially hurmful for the organized stalkers.

Well, I will keep an eye on how the Bill will go through in the Congress. In the worst senario, I would ask the people who get hurt their feelings from watching my blog to tell me if their feelings are hurt with the explanation of their psychiatrists. I want to see the proof of the feeling of hurt first, so you are not making up the story. If someone has feeling get hurt, the one should explain it first. I do not like to get charged from George W. Bush or the CIA agents at SJSU or Eritreans(that's what V2K perps mentioned - they might complain to the FBI branch or Mosad in Switzerland for their psyop exposed) others who are in power to make orders to eliminate people.

I heard the V2K perps also talking about creating an alternative website with my comments posted to approgize the entire story was fake. It could be possible if they tried to brainwash me - like how my parents had been changed. I think the FBI is part of what they are doing in Switzerland - I have seen people wearing FBI logo sometimes among the perpetrators like in the Chiasso refugee center and local area in Aarau.

If the law passes, I just keep the past entry as it is. If I receive suggestions from someone "hurting their feeling with evidences like psychiatrist's description and their identity as the one related with the posting", I would fix the information on the blog if necessary and add the suggestion from the reader and the explanation of what part I fixed as well. Is this enough?

If the law passes, I think I am able to report about Dabigmouth, Iamlost, and others who had been cyberstalking me from YouTube to this website.

By the way, the below is quated from the honorable Swiss Constituion.

Article 16 Freedom of Opinion and Information
(1) The freedom of opinion and information is guaranteed.
(2) Every person has the right to form, express, and disseminate his or her opinions freely.
(3) Every person has the right to receive information freely, to gather it from generally accessible sources, and to disseminate it.

Article 17 Freedom of the Media
(1) The freedom of the press, radio and television as well as all other forms of public broadcasting of productions and information is guaranteed.
(2) Censorship is prohibited.
(3) Editorial secrecy is guaranteed.

Article 18 Freedom of Language
The freedom of language is guaranteed.

(Above articles are from this website)

Nowadays, the US has less freedom for people and the law seems only to give a favor for the law enforcement to keep the public opinion quiet. If the law enforcement use its power to eliminate political opponents and whistleblowers, the new Bill would serve as such purpose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a gangstalking victim also Miyoko. I live in Madrid for the moment but probably I will be leaving Spain soon, back to Portugal.
Congratulations for all the information you have placed in internet.

Leopoldo

Unknown said...

Usually gangstalkers swap the mobile battery of the victim by anotherone which is identical but has a listening device inside. Perps do this through an acquaintance of the victim who has been previously turned himself a perp.
The victim walks around all day and he doesnt realise everything he says is being listened to.
Also the victim will not notice that his mobile battery now lasts a bit less (because the room needed inside the new battery for the listening device.

Another way is by sending a mobile message to the victim that will automatically activate the mobile's microphone as a listening device, including if the mobile is disconnected. You would have to take the battery out of your mobile to prevent the mobile working as a listening device.
Nowadays all the mobile manufacturers install this software in the mobiles they produce.

Leopoldo

JB said...

thnx for the comments. I've never seen a battery-implanted type wiretapping. That would be a possibility, but I guess foot solders around me take the job by themselves. My mobile phone does not have problem of short battery life or anything.