04 September, 2011

Anti-terror arrests world wide

I'm probably listed as the potential Muslim terrorist due to my experiences traveling and living in Arabic countries. It's funny as I have been saying I got no interest in Islam and I'm a Christian.

The AP used freedom of information queries, law enforcement data and hundreds of interviews to identify 119,044 anti-terror arrests and 35,117 convictions in 66 countries, accounting for 70 percent of the world's population. The actual numbers undoubtedly run higher because some countries refused to provide information.
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/03/terrorism-convictions-since-sept-11_n_947865.html)
So, what is the anti-terror? It's just a bullying by the government authorities to twist anything people say into suspicion and make them targets of COINTELPRO - isolation, bullying and other form of harassment to make them pissed off to turn against them, then catch them as the terrorists. I wish I can stay away from such vicious career focused undercover officers who are paranoia and sadistic in the any way to do the mobbing. These people track down with their delusion to be true and force others to corporate to make the testimony based on their theories. The counter? I think we can share the information of the suspicious people tracking us down and their harassment techniques - if their suspects are terrorists, they can not go public, right? And if they are tracking the wrong person, the information exposed can reveal their operations and eventually it might help to cut the government budget which supposed to be from the citizens' taxes for better way of downsizing.

Oh, well. Happy Burn the Koran Day in advance. I think it'd be fun if some Korans got hollow inside and implant some Chinese crackers for the surprise. I don't really do anything particular, but I like hearing people burning Koran as some perps claim me as if I'm a Muslim. It's just like the same psychological reason like how hating of Jew went through during the Nazi period. If you got suspicion to be a Jew, you hate them, right? It's just happened to me with Muslims, and I'm staying away from them while perps trying to make up conspiracies of me as a Muslim. We live in a sick world. I don't care if anybody else is claimed as a Muslim, but not me.

0 comments: