12 September, 2011

An implant? The material came out under my right bottom M1 molar.

If you check my posting before around July, I think you can find a posting of a material came out from the gum under M1 molar on the right bottom. The same part started swollen, so I was pushing and squeezing around for awhile. Suddenly, the swollen middle area broke and something came out. Here is the picture. If you can check the thing I took picture, please compare this one for the size and the shape. They are very identical and almost same. I don't know what it is but they seemed to have very tiny string attached to the fresh like a match stick.

I'm assuming these might be the power generator or something. Since the swelling does not stop from taking out one or two of these, I'm assuming I might have several more like a dozen of these under my gum tissue. If you know an implant device using something like this that can cause swelling under the skin, please tell me.

By the way, when I was kidnapped in El Camino Hospital, I found M1 molar crown changed the way it was kept. Because of the wisdom tooth growth on the back, M1 molar crown was broken and I had a ditch. One morning when I was in the large bedroom, I found the ditch was gone. So, it may be that happened on the day at El Camino Hospital. In such case, I might be capable to sue the hospital for the human experiment as well as the rape. It was the same day I found I had the bleeding with stomach pain.

1 comments:

Snobert said...

Hello:

I am also a target of organized stalking and other types of mind control experimentation. I have been seeing a similar type of swelling in the upper part of my left leg. This swelling appears to be crater-like bumps attached to a piece of string just like the one you described. I also suspect that some implants are inside my gums, close to my molars. I did feel some swelling in that area when I had awakened one day.