30 July, 2012

The new book or my study?

I've been traveling around sometimes, and I think it's almost the time to go back to Switzerland. I know some Swiss and those who are working as the police informants for CONTELPRO do have surveillance on me there. But it's much peaceful in the countryside as I'm not really a type to mess around with people as long as they don't do the mobbing.

I got some more information on the local perps here and I'm amused how to share them with the local TIs. My information comes with films, pics and actual incident information. I wonder how much would be enough to share some people are under the surveillance from others who are often hanging around in the area or doing strange things for the PSYOP.

When I bought iPad, I thought it would help me with my productivity. It wasn't. Then I found the insight about how iPad is actually reducing the productivity of the people if they have a netbook instead. I don't have a constant Wifi, so that is the problem I might have problem to make my iPad useful tool. I just use it only for mp3 player and some e-book reader. It's so annoying that I cannot sync my docs with iTunes. If I can sync what's inside more easily, then it might be even to the USB sticks for the netbook for the sync with my primary laptop. You know what it means. Evernote would be a choice if I get Wifi. Anyway, I learned my motivation better when I found how far I can be not-productive without a computer. Well, a netbook is useful with 1kg weight for walking around. But I need a spot to type it. Then time management became more important issue for the productivity. Well, a good planning and short term goals made me more focused on what I need to do.

So far, I will work hard with simple 'ora et labora' motto for awhile. I'm probably able to share my poetry book by next week. I don't think I have enough time this weekend as I might make a trip back. Say, the feeling of going back to home country is really great. Heimweh? I do such feeling when I think about Switzerland. It's pretty sad that I cannot make a trip on August 1st for the celebration. But, well, I need time for work.

0 comments: