21 July, 2012

What to do with Muslims?

So far, I encountered so many Muslims and luckily the Ramadon seemed to be started and they seemed to be obeying the fasting. I succeeded to stay away from them by showing how I drink water and eat crunchy foods while they are around. They seemed to be offended and stayed away from me. Now what should I do?

I don't wanna accidentally get to know those FBI backed up Muslim informants who are making up false witness of Al Quaeda or claiming their target as Muslim by only considering the knowledge of Arabic language. I got some Americans and some others around also for adding more suspicious element.

The Chinese perps might claim that these unfriendliness against Muslim is not ideal for Christians. Well, as far as I know, these Chinese or Korean perps are quite good manipulating religious actions and police supervising political matters into religious beliefs in the area. I don't really see what is wrong if I just passively attend the church event and the mass while I got some suspicious non-communion takers sitting around and I must be careful of these perps who are often engaged in property thefts. In my case, I got some Muslims showed up right after I tell others that I speak Arabic as I lived in the Islamic country for one year and know MSA and the colloquial spoken one. It's different that I know the language but have no interest in Islam, which I consider dangerous and sexist. If I was a man, I might be interested in the part that I can get few wifes and more wealth from having sick wifes and the wifes with dangerous jobs with adding some high take health insurances for making some fortune. I don't talk with Muslims because they can make a false witness against me, a TI. The Muslim perps are the worst as they might be easy to make up a suspicion together like how Timothy McVeigh was with a suspicious middle eastern man for renting the truck and such. I don't wanna be the criminal of what they set up, you know. It's not a discrimination against them from the hatred but my wise evacuation strategy from the hazardous and potentially dangerous people.

Now what should I do? Should I bring around a good lunch with good smell to make the room smell of the good food? Or shall I bring around a quite expensive water and show it off?

I don't wanna be with Muslims since I got so much damages from Muslims like what happened in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I'm already a victim of Muslim extremists, and why should I be friendly to Muslims? You know how this logic works, right? Thus, I enjoy the Ramadan time with showing off foods and drinks to Muslims to take care my PTSD from the past Muslim extremists' over 640€ damages.

0 comments: