20 August, 2012

911 is an insider job, and the foreign intelligence(Arabs and Mosad, etc) backed up the terrorist searching

I've learned more about the anti-terrorism going on by the NWO government workers. GWB Sr. might commented about the New World Order. And the conspiracy on the Israel intelligence doing a week before in the WTC. Some Israeli students set up the camera in the building to record the high jacked air planes hitting the building, and that was a big news just like how the reporters talked about the corruption of the building before it actually happened. What is this about? The intelligence knew what they are doing and the information are circulated around on their informants - some got Artificial Telepathy (or V2K for the different way of using the same technique).

In my case, I got some Muslims showing up around. They are gang stalkers but their aim seem to be confirming me as a Muslim. I got suicidal and dangerous to others claims by Dr. English-Lueck and university police at SJSU. I have the voice recording of that incident and the kidnap. If the police or the intelligence want to still use that false information, they can make up the claim of me as a possible Muslim suicidal terrorist. Also, I'm a Japanese, so they can, especially the Koreans and Chinese intelligence, make up the claim that I have the tendency of suicide. Don't kill me while they are making lies!

I got so many Jews showed up for the gang stalking in Germany. München got about 8000 Jews. I don't think many Jews from foreign country visit there. So far, I met about 10 people claiming themselves as Jews. They come from New York, Mexico, Spain, and such.

It seems the gang stalking is backed up by both Arabic speakers and Jews for making up the claim of fake Muslim terrorists. Actually, I can believe that as long as local police seemed to be supporting the gang stalkers and they let whatever they do while they are making up the suspicions on the Targeted Individual.

My guess is that terrorist search now become a trend for the mafia supporting the anti-terrorism, like the pedophilie search on the movie "M" that criminals helping the police to catch him, and those intelligence informants from both Jews and Arabs. Israel might have the conflict with the Arabs but for the economy, they cooperate and even for the highway connection building.

If I share better analysis of how far Muslims showed up last couple of months, I might be able to share how the anti-terrorism is full of bogus make-ups. I got Jewish perps and Arab perps. Perps love making up stories on the TI, so I think it's a good idea to share who they are and let the police - not the corrupted ones in these days but in future - to check these people. 911 was an insider job, and we still have terrorism problem. If we take out the real problem, we don't have no more terrorism in our society.

0 comments: