06 August, 2012

Nullification of someone

There are some forms of nullification of someone. The purpose is to reduce the one's impact in where he is. For example, when he is an expert of something, others will bring people who are more sophisticated in the field, so that the one would be looked down and cannot work well with others. If this is a work project, no one will say as a part of nullification process.

I got some people who lived in Switzerland and seemed to be preferred by others to talk about the country. The first guy was American, and then Indian man who lived in Switzerland. I found it very funny as once Indian man joined, the first American guy is no longer mentioned for the Swiss relationship. I got another American guy who knows much better about Swiss dialects and such last month. I wonder if these gang stalking research is exposed, I can tell the relationship of US military/intelligence and the gang stalking in my case. Hey, I know some people working for the Swiss government! Well, will it make my first confirmation of what caused me to ask political asylum in Switzerland clear with a better proofs?

I can just share their names and facial pics for the example in my case.... and for my safety. And why they want to mention Angie for so many times? I wonder that is also the part of nullification process of some sorts. What they call it in psychology?

0 comments: