19 August, 2012

NYPD logo and the Catholic priest next to him for gang stalking

Another NYPD logo I saw recently. He made a comment that Japanese and S. Koreans often commit suicide. The guy sat next to him is a Catholic priest from Zürich area.Who gonna fuck up if I say I recorded all the communication for the mobbing evidence? This time, they did too much, so I win!!! :D






I got better information about others and how things went wrong with the people acting together. If they do so much while I got evidences against their mobbing, they cannot do anything. How many people I saw with NYPD and FBI logo clothes? At least, I saw Lemon Glass, the Chinese Restaurant near München Hbf got the clerk wearing the NYPD hat when I visited there several times and got new pair working there. Also, I saw NYFD logo T-shirt wearing man in the Swiss refugee residence. I don't care if the NWO is backed up by the mafia that is now taking care of anti-terrorism in their own way with the police. After 911, mafia is helping the anti-terrorism issues. My rosary stolen and 2 luggages got zipper damaged on the day before and the day of the check out at the room rent at Blütenstr. 2 Bei Schöllhammer. Now what? I got many Arabic speakers showing up in Bayern area even at churches.


Oh, yearh. The Catholic priest said he did not like working in Switzerland while he represent to speak about the country. Maybe, I should send what he said to the real diplomats working at the Consulate General. I got some Swiss government-related friends who are proud of the country and not the fake one like him.

Oh, by the way, I got some more suspicious people from that place. Here is the Korean woman who showed up at the immigration office.


 And on another day, I got two Japanese speakers showing up at the immigration office. Both are from movie file, so I can share the voice recording as well. Enough gang stalking in Germany? I got better gang stalking investigation here.


0 comments: