19 August, 2012

Subway at München Hbf - stranger making a tourist to pay for his sandwich.

At Subway in München Hbf, I bought a sandwich. There was an Asian man stood behind me. At the casher, he talked with the two clerks there and were laughing. Then the clerk put his half size sub in my long size sub bag. I asked him about it and he asked me if he and I came together. I said no. But I forgot to remind the clerk to return the money for his sub!!!!

In another Subway, I experienced a man stood behind me and ordered the same sandwich and he talked with the clerk there as if they knew each other well. At that time, there was nothing like this happened. But this time, the clerks and he seemed to know each other and laughing. So, I assume it was the skit that the clerks would make a witness of me with a suspicious man - a pimp or Muslim or whatever. The informants can showed up and pretend to be a friend of the TI and let the clerks make any witnessing. That sounds easy for the false record making. They might want to make a 'prostitute' claim - the sick Japanese perps' favorite social assassination propaganda on female target.

Is he a popular man who is trying to claim as a "friend" and making the tourists to pay for his meal? I don't get why the clerk tried to put 3 sandwiches in one bag. Anyway, I share his picture, so if he is still doing something strange for his gang stalking activities or making others to pay for him, people are warned.

I got better information about Andy Perro's Project Superman in Bayern. That would be very interesting to share as how the US Army and the US intelligence working there for the covert operations. It's fun to tell more details later with a quite good foreign intelligence relationships for false terrorism skits. The Russian-backed German agents are quite popular in that area. Also, Korean speaking Japanese are quite popular for stalking me. I got good films of them stalking me in a strange areas. Is this related with Pollah to Berlin issue about BND? I've seen more German informants here than in Egypt. They got plenty for the gang stalking. I learned Germany is better place for understanding the recent cutting-edge electronic harassment and other issues. I've seen US Army car and a Russian number plate car in München. No more Bundes Wehr signs.

0 comments: