19 September, 2012

Activism is not dead

Activism is not dead.

I can stab people with my words
My tongue and my pen are like sharp swords
The truth-seeker will never stop questioning
Because one's mind always in the mode of wondering

The betrayed people shut their mouths and look away
They'd leave the area to move to somewhere far away
My heart pounding with the very fast but orderly rhythms
I got soul and the music with the loud passionate drums

I grew up win California and got the education about freedom
Sex Pistols, NOFX, to my current favorite, Berny's „Za Dom“
Democracy no longer exists without the security checking us
If you own a knife, probably you'd get caught before the use

I use my camera for the evidence collecting and the documentary films
And I keep my words in the film for the memory of my claims
My words stab people with the critical hits
The sensation is more than a banging by my bare fists

Peaceful protesting to the cutting-edge literature
I'd rather be the Thought Criminal with blight new future
Punk is not dead, it was the slogan from the 70s.
For the new millennium, I'd act like ever-20s.


*********
My new poetry book is almost ready for the publication. I'm looking a better publisher now. I'd post the link here for the people who want to read these political peoms and some passionate ones.
 

0 comments: