27 September, 2012

Tengelmann at Karlsplatz and the alarm beeping

It's so annoying when the security alarm beeping at the entrance or at the cashier. It has been happening almost all the store I go these days. I don`t really know why. I found my large bag beep as well as the small one. I don't know if a netbook can cause the beeping, but as far as I saw in DM, these alarm can automatically turned on when there is nothing around or nobody walking through. That's you can see in GSA11 Version 2.0 video.

Today, I went to Tengelmann at Karlsplatz and bought some groceries. At the entrance, the alarm did not beep. So, I assume my netbook was not the problem. It happens more frequently at Tengelmann near Ostbahnhof. At that place, I experienced the beeping happened at the entrance or only at the entance after the purchase. I'm Catholic and I don't steal things. If I really need help, I would just ask some help in the churches or Catholic NGOs. I don't really like those false theft claims the gang stalkers in the city making up. It's nice they are only focusing on the theft claim these days, so that I don't get any other things like the frequent parents with kids showing up around me in 20m distance. Well, yesterday, I saw about 6 Japanese speaking young short men walking behind me. I took the picture and let them pass me and took the film for the evidence. There should not be so many Japanese people. In the festival place, I did not see any other Japanese, so they might be the perps as they showed up from a strange place away from the U-Bahn station which would be the normal route for the tourists.


This time, I wanted to add the video to the GSA11 and forgot to communicate with them in German. You know, I was so focused on improving my evidence. Well, maybe next time, I can just check it at the both entrance at DM and Tengelmann for reporting it here. And the photo below is the guy who checked my bag. He did not call the police when I asked him. Perhaps I will communicate with him in German and let him call police or I'd do it and share the link to my blog or Gegen Stasi 2.0 in Deutschland, my German blog. I share these perp information for preventing false witness done by them.


0 comments: