27 September, 2012

No beeping with my computer and the regular bag today

Yesterday was quite terrible. I got my bag searched just like in DM few days ago. I wanted to check the security alarm today with my large bag with my computer and other stuffs I carry as yesterday.
I did not have time to visit Karlsplatz, so I just checked at Müller and EDEKA at the München main train station. EDEKA has no security alarm at the cashier and I had no problem at the entrance as well. Maybe, I should buy things at EDEKA and small stores instead of DM and Tengelmann where they got alarms falsely using it for harassing the Targeted Individuals.

When I have time, I might try both alarms in DM and Tengelmann at Karlsplatz. If they complain if I just try to pass my bag around at the cashier from entering at the exit, I would just share this blog name and my almost complete purchase records from my spreadsheet keeping the purchase records at stores. I got quite good diary for backing up my visiting at these stores as well. It would be fun if I use these videos and my analysis on these stores for the Gang Stalking study on shoplifting claims. Anything counts for my study, you know? I love doing the research on social science fields. Maybe, I would ask some questions at the open forum for what causes the security alarms beeping, so it could give me the general understanding of what would be the regular cause of beeping. Well, DM's video shows that nothing around the alarm can still it makes beeping. I'm curious if they are actually remote-controlable or not.

For those blackhundreds-like perps who claim anything from their own make-up claims, I would like to share the video resources for the better evidence as open source files. They should have my camera model and the date and time of the film. It should make my study clear from making-up. They could say that I filmed it in different day or something. For the analysis, I would post the date of visit and such for the chronological evidence on my side. It seemed to be started from the day I visited Karstadt at Marianplatz(?) and bought a box of chocolate for my friend. I dropped my mechanical pencil after paying at the cashier and a woman stood next to me pointed it on the floor, and I put it back to my bag. There was no beeping at that time. I experienced the first beeping happened in Karstadt in Münchener Freiheit where I found the beeping happened when I was about to exit and there was a parent pushing a baby cart next to me was also leaving. I thought the beeping was from them as I never experienced such in München before. At DM near there, I found the beeping happened also and this time I filmed. And that was my first video of beeping recording. It did not beep when I picked up my camera and wanted to pass it. If you want to know the exact time, you can check my past tweets, as I posted there as soon as it happened. If the security guys at those places have the records, I can prove everything from my side. So, what happened at DM? I'm just curious to know how they make it run from the entrance and exit. Now, I think the police would be very interested to check how far those security officer related harassment might be going on in the city.

München is not that dangerous despite of famous Neo-Nazi and other extremists. I haven't get any death threat or someone calling me "I kill you" and stalking me like what happened with Abkur Dalow Abshir in Aarau. I can ask help from the police, but they don't help foreigners in München. I might share my German blog to the police later for the frauds and harassment evidences, though.




0 comments: