19 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 18th, 2014

Here is the video from yesterday. I can't believe I wondered around in Brussels looking for Guesthouse Botanique near Botanique Garden. The location looked close enough from the metro station but somehow I had problem locating it. I had the hand written map with how many streets from the metro station and the next street name like rue Gillon. The paper got ripped with the zipper yesterday and I didn't really check the ripped part which got the street number and the street name. I was looking for "Saint-Joose-ton-Nood" name as if it is the real street name and I forgot to add the number. Then I walked around between Botanique metro station area to the area with St. Joseph church. I was so tired after walking for few hours till 8pm. I arrived to Brussels around 3pm, you know? It was just a crazy day. No wifi cafe around but Muslims hanging around and even a mosque I saw on the street while I was wondering. Say, is it a fate for me to fight against Muslims or burn down the mosques to stay away from these miseries came with the EH trying make them to be the scapegoat for the gang stalkers who want to claim someone to be a Muslim and suspicious?

Anyway, the next time I walked around the church, I just sat there and prayed rosary. What else I could do when I'm tired? Then I took a bus to Brussel Centraal and tried to find a hotel around. Luckly, Hilton didn't get a hotel. No wifi at the starbucks inside. I found iBis with wifi at the bar and tried to make the reservation to another place as Guesthouse Botanique got so many Muslims in the area. It looked not safe for me at all. 105€ loss for all the trouble with a strange problem with address missing somehow and mistook the area name for the street name.

Well, I'm at an apartment type accomodation now. Not far from the metro station and the city center. Just paid extra 240€ for 3 nights and 10€ extra for the late check-in after 11.30pm. I made my way somehow, you know. I still couldn't gather all the German car information from this year for the sharing, but I think I can do it by tonight in few hours, so I can upload it for the sharing with TIs tomorrow at the conferense. I'll report what the conferense would be later.









0 comments: