20 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 19th, 2014

Tomorrow is the day for the Covert Harassment Conference. I'm quite excited for meeting some of the guest speakers. There shall be some interesting TIs to see at the site.

Here is today's gang stalking experience. I saw many Polish cars around in my neighborhood. Also, 3 Japanese speakers showed up at St. Catherine church when I attended the mass and the adoration of the blessed sacrament. When I saw them, I thought of following them and film them for the evidence. I figured out that they were speaking Japanese. How many Japanese guys show up in a church and see the sacrament and leaves at night? I thought they are related for the gang stalking for 100% sure.

ブリュッセルの聖カタリーナ教会に現れた日本人男性三人組の動画もあります。不審ですよね、なんで日本人がいきなり入って来るのか。


0 comments: