25 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 25th, 2014

Here is the video from today. You can see, I'm in Lourdes now. I prayed quite a lot and had some healing time. I just want to be away from any sensitization process but when I've got sensitized by these Asians, I just filmed them as the natural reaction of cause and effect from my traumatic events with the gang stalkers. It's not my fault but just happened to be so for the trespassing of others when they trespassed my path.

I saw a Swiss car today. I missed German cars but a Swiss car.

There were many Asians in the church. It's off season but Chinese showed up in groups. And a couple sat across the aisle in the church while only few were inside. How?


An Asian guy taking a photo while his group were walking in front of me to leave from the sanctuary. And notice the woman leaning her face.

Some Asians here and there.



0 comments: