04 April, 2009

I lost the pendant of Our Lady of Guadalupe

You can think this is a coincidence or just another form of manipulation that the organized stalkers working on covert operations done.

I just keep the story short. When I woke up and head to bathroom, I heard a noise of dropping a metal to the floor. First I thought it was a coin or something. Then I thought I don't have wallet in my pocket and it should not be a coin.

I checked my necklace and found Our Lady of Guadalupe pendant is missing. I searched the floor but I could not find it. It might dropped near the shower drain or even the toilet bowl.. These are where I can face to the left when I enter the bathroom. I could have checked where it dropped if I wore glasses.

I ordered the similar one as soon as I logged into the Internet. It is better to have the pendant with Our Lady of Guadalupe on my neck - as I had been wearing her icon since September of 2006. When I was falsely accused as suicidal by Dr. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws and the security guard at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatry Services took my 10 beads rosary for safety reason, I was able to keep the Our Lady of Guadalupe pendant with me. And whole the travel across the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean till this morning, I wore it. Now I have two pendants left. I were just Miraculous Medal only until I receive the Our Lady of Guadalupe one. I don't know where to find "sterchapel" logo pendants. But I got something very similar to the one I bought in the Mission Santa Cruz. You need to see the pendants as it's a large picture.

Nowadays, it is hard to be religious. Some people just go to church and use the communication for other things. A church gathering can be used as the form of mobbing. You know how segregation laws separate people into different churches even they believe in the same religion. I don't know about Catholics. They could be the same. When I tried to visit the local churches in Chiasso or here in Zofingen, I saw organized stalkers showed up. When I start to visit a church to join the Mass, some strangers join the Mass to change the diversity. In Chiasso, it was like a woman with kids just showed up to take the place of where I sat in previous Sunday. I think this is the trick organized stalkers in Catholic churches to claim someone as child-molester or something. In Zofingen Chatholic church, it was like a sudden increase of multi ethnic groups. The first time I visited there, I was almost the only Asian. Then few weeks later, I started to see Indian family and other other racial background of the people I have seen quite often in the surveillance on me at Aarau/Buchs AG area. I know they showed up just for their surveillance purpose as I have been targeted by organized stalkers for 3 years. I can write down what organized stalkers do against religious people from my experience of being harassed in churches in the US, France and Switzerland. They seem to use the similar method. I decided to stay away from churches as I know the organized stalkers would spread rumors about me for disinformation. Attending churches to encourage harassments? That is the totally opposite of what Jesus taught. He actually said to others how to accept people without prejudice. If the churches are used for the tool of harassing others, then I think it is fine to stay home and read the Bible on Sunday. People can deny what I state here, but first they should give me the answer what Caritas in Aarau and Eritreans were doing. An Eritrean man had the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe and he could not even tell me why he had the picture. He stood as if he was showing off the picture for sensitization. I can share how these Eritreans are trained to use body languages just like other organized stalkers.


0 comments: