03 April, 2009

Swiss perpetrators' possible rationalized accusation on me

From April 1st, the asylum seeker issues are moved to the city level from canton. I had a meeting with the town officials as the local people are now handling the issues. Well, I shared the information about assaults and other things happened in refugee residence in Buchs AG. These issues were about last year. I also showed David Lawson's book about the extremist groups working for organized stalking. I think that was enough to explain about the harassment. The one thing I noticed was that the official asked me if I filmed the refugees while I hid my camera. I simply held it in my hand and walked around just like how other refugee held their mobile phones in their hands.

Well, I guess the people engaged in harassment would make an excuse of their mobbing by telling others how I hid my camera and filmed them. That is one of the lie these people made.

The first thing I really tried to film the harasser was when Eritrean group at Caritas used Our Lady of Guadalupe picutre for sensitization. I wanted to get the clear evidence of their psychological abuse, so I turned on my digital camera to film the picuter the man sticked out from his backpack. Caritas supposed to be Christian group, but some volunteers working for organized stalking using even Christian figures. I'm a Christian, by the way. I held my camera on my hand and started the conversation with the man who had the picture. He had problem explaining why he had the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe even it was in his backpack. He tried to get help from his friend instead. How many people need another person to explain something the one has? A picture is not like a bomb or something suspicious. His friend tried to start a conversation if I believe God and tried to move the subject from the picture the man had. About this Eritrean organized stalking group in Aarau, I think Mr. Heimgartener knew about them as he had been helping them. This Our Lady of Guadalupe incident happened before Mr. Heimgartener's German class, and the man's friend who started asking me if I believe God sat next to me in Mr. Heimgartener's class. Sitting next to the victim is a typical way of giving pressure. Mr. Heimgartener did not even asked him his name although it was his first and probably the last visit to the class. Caritas workers knew what organized stalkers do. That is how Tibetans and other locals engaged in stalking I met in the Caritas German lesson.

After that, a roommate who claimed to be "police brought" lived in my room. I turned on my digital camera to record the conversation as I felt she was too suspicious. All the communication we had was about some kind of NLP anchoring other perps used. She had a mobile phone and talked on the phone and left. At night, she did not come back till 3am or so and then dissapeared after I asked her too many questions for why she told me particular things like "I go Basil."

When you have stalkers around, what can you do? Will you just go to police or tell others how you have been stalked? If I did so, the stalkers like Eritrean, Tibetan, and other groups can claim me, an individual, to be mentally ill. That is how people are "transfered" to mental hospitals in the past, isn't it?

In my case, I have better evidences from my videos and photos. Because local authorities and police are engaged in the organized stalking, they try to ignore my evidences. So, I post them here and my German blog. Police ignores the evidences of organized stalking while they might claim me filming the stalking activities of them with hiden camera. That sound much like criminals claiming of surveillance camera on the street for showing the evidence of their crime. Let's say, if they have nothing to hide, why do they care to be filmed on the street? I guess Aarau train station and the kanton library won't share their surveillance camera evidences to back up my side of story, so I needed to film the stalkers with my camera.

Give me the reason why an Eritrean guy had the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe sticked out from his backpack and stood as if showing the picture off to me. These psychological harassments had been going on since May 2007. Abkur Dalow Abshir was one of them who had been working on the surveillance since that period.

0 comments: