04 April, 2009

The silliest response I ever got about Sgt. John Laws and Dr. English-Lueck video.

After I posted some videos about how I was falsely accused of suicidal by SJSU faculties, I got some negative responses as if some people were asked to cover up the issue. Primuscrusader is one of them. He wrote 19 responses in one day. I made a video about him as he looked like a typical cyberbully. As he rushes to write something to accuse me or give negative impression, he wrote something really funny.

I guess he wanted to make up an excuse that what the police officer says in the video is not Sgt. John Laws but something else. Now read what he wrote.


He claimed me it was my "fictional John Laws" and even gave me how to find "Johnny Law" on Google. He then state me as mentally ill. Well, if I was believing in fictional something then he does not have to give me how to find that fictional thing on Google. On his profile, he writes his occupation as US Army. I hope he is not getting paid for such a poor psychological warfare for protesting films. Does SJSU have fictional John Laws patrolling on campus? If that so, that sounds much sillier than the above comment. If you made mess with SJSU, you would get these stalkers for entire your life to turn down your voice.

0 comments: