19 February, 2014

Mega shopping store clerk cheating on the chage at Bucharest

I've got problem finding the apartment at Craiova yesterday night and took the night train to Bucharest instead. I could see the city famous of the past presidents but what I saw was just the residential area. The train station got no hotel or restaurant around. So, I just left the spot. To make things worse, I had problem with my citibank card and ended up the card locked with wrong PIN. It happened due to the short memory manipulation through the V2K perps speaking. It was like "28xx" and "20xx" difference. Someone tells you the number out loud next to you and just switching 8 and 0, you just think it's the right answer. Or "51xx" and "52xx" for the person not consciously thinking about the number. It's like someone keep talking to you while you put the passwords typing and using the ATM. The most scary thing is that it could happen to anyone with V2K access. It never happened to me before as I was not tired nor frustrated enough to be wise enough on my every move and doing. Cautious people would think the PIN code to make sure it's right or something like that. Or to think why I need to buy this or eat this for dinner and such to stay away from the subliminal messages.

I ended up in the hostel in Bucharest and now I'm safe. The price is normal and I could get one more night for tonight as I was planning to be in Craiova today and move to Bucharest from tomorrow. I slept till evening as I was so tired from the night trip. Then I went to Mega supermarket nearby. At the entrance, I saw 2 beggar girls asking money. I went in without getting spits or something from them. When I bought foods, the sum was 50.94RON. Then I paid 51RON and the cashier gave me only 10RON back. I started filming and the security guard came and the cashier talked with him in Romanian and gave me 10RON more back to make it 20RON change. Beggars everywhere and I was lucky not to be robbed inside of a supermarket. Now, what kind of rumors the gang stalkers in the store made for today? Any theft? Any money missing? I think the certain clerk or the employees are causing the thefts in the store. If you read Cause Stalking, you will learn about the gang stalkers who are stealing things for their side job.

Here is the receipt.


0 comments: