11 February, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - February 10th, 2014

After I took shower, I found my both sides of socks I used yesterday got holes. It's near where the holes were made when I stayed in Krakow. At that time, the holes were more of the straight lines.

There was an English speaking couple stayed in another room and we shared the bathroom. I saw their bath items in the bathroom left for few days and they got German writing on it. Do they came from Germany or traveled from German area?


When I went out, there was a big pick up with Munich license plate on the street.

Or even a white big van in the Jewish district. More Munich cars in the video for fum. Did they bring Muslims or Chinese from Munich?

I saw Muslims at night. One woman with hijab walking out from the Metro station.

Then there were a black man with two women in hijab. All of these hijab women looked like from Asian countries. I'm sure they are here to do the covert operation and adding Christian like me counted for them in order to claim them to be Muslims to get money from the security job on anti-Terrorism. I suggest people to take out hijab like what France does and no more mosques around for the safety of Christians in the area.



The V2K perps say that they want to replace me with a Chinese Muslim woman. Well, they could bring some perps around from anywhere. Also, they said that they want to do the heading and if they want to check my anal for the normal procedure against Muslims, they need to be naked already and that pert they are talking. As far as I know, I stay safe and I can scream from the window anyone invade my room. Should I need to buy a Srobosjak? I'd get one for my safety but the perps around me would claim I used it with their mental problem claim. I would just share their information as these perps do the same everywhere and certain individuals.

0 comments: