08 February, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - February 8th, 2014

I'm doing fine. I've got some slow PC problem and somehow it was improved after installing a anti-spyware program. But it got some strange HD reading and hot CPU even I'm using Office Writer program or something very light.

At night, I tried to participate in Pub Crawl. I saw no suspicious one like NYPD, FDNY, or other logos to show up. There was some explosions happening at near McDonalds? So, I left before the group reaching the first bar. The guide said that they will go to 4 pubs and get free shots or something. Their online website says that 5 shots for 10€, so I just left before trying. I finished free walking tours and never gave a tip.. You know, I'm stingy sometimes and now I'm like that in the churches for the donations. Who wanna pay for the people harassing you at the church? There are people making up the false witness and doing something wrong against the innocent visitors.


0 comments: