23 February, 2014

Tampering happend during the evening mass

Here is the damage of my bag. I have been using this bag since I was in Germany, so it would be almost 2 years I'm using it. It got small hole on the bottom but it was not that big. I saw 2-3 holes like the small one next to the big rip. I did not see any damage like this till last month. I saw only a small hole just like the small one on the pic for few weeks. Last week, I saw few more holes next to each other. It was like that till I went out to the church today. I don't know why such holes were made. As far as I know, there is no way a scratching can cause such a damage easily. I have been using it for few years, so it could warn out slowly. It happened at St. Joseph Cathedral in Bucharest.


While I was at the communion, I left my bag at my seat. There was a woman sat right side of me but a bit far away, an old woman to the back and a young couple sat left side of her, a couple sat in front of me. Those people did not move during the communion. Then I went back and saw my bag on the same spot. There were some kids walking around to the left side of the church and it was near my seat. Mine was near the speech tower to the left and I was facing two saints figure on the tower. How could this damage happened? The V2K perps told me that they gonna cut my bag with a knife. Just look at the rip. Is this normal to happen for a short walk? Well, if the perps were around, they should know who did that. Did a mother with a kid showed up to the spot pretending to sit down and made a hole or what? Now I have a serious reason to film the people who do not move during the communion. I was lucky this time as nothing seemed to be stolen. If you see my OSAM for today, you will enjoy the beggar kids showed up and asking money when I was on my way to the church. Romania got so many gypsies, beggars, and gang stalkers.

And here is the Asian guy who sat near me at Spring Time, the fast food restaurant. I was waiting a pizza and he showed up waiting one for himself. There are very few Asians, so I can guess he might be a perp on surveillance. He was alone and it looked much unlikely to have traveler like this way. How many Asiasn in Bucharest? There are 2 Asian men still in my hostel though.

On my way to the church, I saw some German cars. There was a woman in pink bathrobe walking across the street.



0 comments: