19 September, 2014

Does Skopje has many Japanese or Korean or Chinse gang stalkers?

I'm heading to Skopje tomorrow and I might seek help from the local NGO working for the human trafficking. Normally, gang stalkers are the ones working for the criminal rings and also for the police as the governmental interest group. Well, I don't know how it would work and about the Sunday. I might think of making a trip to Tirana for one day to see the Pope. Well, but for my safety and no electronic harassment by the perps with high tech gadgets, I might just stay in Skopje instead. I don't want to be harassed while seeing the Pope.

These days, I've gotten some threats from the V2K perps like they want to steal my password and try to delete my blog. Well, I have the backup till last August and will make one for today for September part. It's so stressful someone threatening like that way. I've heard Chinese gangs would be behind of it. Well, what about the anti-Terrorism thing? Identity theft is not counted for something dangerous? I found my German number Black Berry I lost around Byzantine Hostel in Bucharest. That was the last time I saw my BB and didn't use it for the alarm purpose at all. Shall I share the number here? I can share it as it's already gone. Maybe I should call the phone number first to see who would be there.

Another issue is that the Jap SDF and the local technical perps wanted to try how to do the heart attack for an individual and sprayed radioactive in my room in Skopje. The V2K perps were talking about the curie account or something. They talked about if I get the nose bleeding, then it means the radioactive impact might be reached to the brain. Also, they said that they measured the distance from the radioactive to see how I might get the heart attack. Say, that's enough to think stressful, don't you think? I will make sure wipe the room with towel and rub around the hotel. They said that that was the Japanese military's first objective for taking out someone who they thought as an enemy. The Skopje perps thought that they don't need to do anything for the checking as I'm just Asian and they can assume heart attack is normal for Japanese these days. If something happens to me, you can know what happened. I wish I have a Geiger counter with me.

Oh, few more about the identity theft issues. I lost password of my inbox account and I don't know why it does not open. I use a password management software but it might be cracked and stolen. I lost one account I made for Gmail particularly for Virtual Tourist was missing from my password collection. Also some passwords were old one from somewhere else. Well, I have the password random with capital, number, foreign words and such for better security.

The V2K perps told me that if there are some Muslims, they can do something like "the mantle of sand" or something to cover everything up by cleaning things. The perps can speak up what they thought and what they did instead of the victim telling their story. It's much like the time of Jews persecuted. Oh, here was a Jew or a Jew family and take them away. Nothing happened for the citizens. If the neighbors didn't know someone claimed as a Jew, they didn't know anything but a criminal or social outcast was taken away to make the society safe. I don't like Muslims are the one doing all the cop work these days and trying to put the women down and ignoring the civil rights and gender equal rights. I hope my blog is safe and fine. I don't do anything much these days but learning ab it of French and Italian that are missing from my language skills. 

0 comments: