20 September, 2014

I am in Skopje now

I might travel to Tirana to see the Pope tomorrow but that is something option for me. Last year, I visited the Pope Audience on April 17th, and I haven't see him this year. I've gotten the white cheering scarf for 100lek last Sunday. So, I might visit Tirana like taking a night bus and I would sleep whole day time on Saturday.

There was a backpacker couple took the bus from Struga with me. At the lake shore, not so many people were swimming last few days and I didn't swim neither. The V2K perps told me about the mercury contaminated water. And one guy in the bus wearing Istanbul T-shirt.



On the way at a gas station, there were one Swiss car and one US Jeep. How could this happen? The V2K perps told me that the US Jeep is one of the armed vehicle comes with the electronic pulse weapon.

I saw one more US car in the shopping center near the bus station and some D logo or German car dealer license cover cars.


I'm safe so far. If I am lucky, I can get to Tirana tomorrow night.


0 comments: