11 September, 2014

Ostrog monastery excursion 2 days ago.

I visited Ostrog Cetenje monasteries by a tour 2 days ago. In both monastery parking lots, I saw one German car at least. Ostrog monastery had Romanian and Swedish cars traveling on the way to the upper monastery. The tour was entirely Russian and got problem understanding what they were saying. It was the tour in Montenegro but everyone talking like Spasiba, Хорошо, and such. I only got some information of Sveti Stefan area is related with Singapore Airline. Russian is totally difficult from Croatian and got no crew about 90% of what they were saying.

Here is the German car at Cetinje parking lot.
After the visit to the monastery, I saw one EU car parked and the German car gone.

And at Ostrog monastery parking lot. I saw few but missed to take pics as the bus past them very fast.

To the Ostrog upper monastery, people needed to take a mini bus for 1.50€ for the single ride. I saw a strange woman taking a mini bus and went faster than others. She was wearing a clothes with Japanese women logo. Say, most visitors seemed speaking Russian, and why there was such a wierdo in the monastery???

She made it to the upper monastery. Who is she? A German? A Russian German?



I saw an Italian speaking couple at the souvenir shop.

The tour seemed OK. The tourists around me only talking Russian and just got no schnizel as I ordered in the group. I was with 2 Russian women and the waiter was talking with them in Russian. I could ask about my order but you know, that looked dangerous if I asked and they brought it to me particularly. Schnizel was the most popular dish choice in the group and the second was calamari thing. I was expecting the waitors bringing the meals and passing around by asking who ordered it?


0 comments: