11 September, 2014

I saw another Asian woman entering a supermarket in Tirana

I stayed only one night in Shkodra and headed to Tirana today. I saw a backpacker couple sat next to me at the breakfast table. The man looked filthy and even his polo shirt got neck part ripped a bit. They were talking in English about their trip to Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Moster.

I saw one US car on the way to Tirana. It's normal seeing a US car in Europe these days. How far from their country? Is it a stolen car or what?

One Zurich car in Tirana.

Mammut T-shirt man showed up nearby. I wear Mammut boots which I bought in Germany. It could be the sensitization for gang stalking.

I have a hotel and got some problem for the payment. The clerk and 2 women could speak very little English and he needed something to clarify like he asked me which language I speak and put Japanese for the Google translator for the communication but I complained that Google translator often makes very big grammatical mistake and I suggested him to change the language and he used German instead. It was ok for me just lacking the subject or the case sometimes. I wanted to pay 125€ payment for 5 nights in Lek but the clerk asked me like do I want to pay every night or something. When I asked about the payment in Lek, he used the calculator but it ended up like 175Lek - he actually wrote on Google translator and I filmed it. It was a bit problem communicating with him and then he asked me even how much money do I have. Say, 175lek must be missing 2 digits for sure and I ended up paying in Euro. At that point, a woman gave me 25€ back after I paid 3 50€ banknotes. All filmed for the safety of the payment. I could share it here but I wait it till the day I leave for my safety.

At night after the dinner, I went to a supermarket near the church. When I was about to enter, a short Asian looking woman showed up and entered the store. I followed her and entered while I kept my camera on. I just needed to buy water and such for the safe drinks as the V2K perps told me that they are now doing some pipe works to make the sawyer water merged into my bathroom water. They use the pedal to make the surface part of the sawyer water entering the water line to my bathroom. They could make it like that for the humiliation. I could share about such humiliation process later in a different post for the character assassination program that seemed to be able to make another Chrystal night in the society without any remorse. There was no Asian in Shkodra nor in Tirana and it was so rare to see a solo walking Asian woman around like in synchronized motion which is typical technique of the gang stalking. I waited her outside and filmed her. I saw her buying nothing and left the store as I saw someone else was at the cashier and she didn't have nothing on her hand and left the store. Now, who is she? Is she a Chinese? The V2K perps told me about Mr. Koo in the area wanting to take my heart for the organ donner. They say that they already have the connection to the local hospital. Well, I taped up the windows of my hotel room and will sleep late, so no one can kidnap or invade my room from the window nor from the hotel door. Someone damaged my necklaces while I was probably asleep. So, I'm making sure no one invade my room to damage my things nor tries to kill me.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/5b8fab6d41f0612a0b59a7ed9e54d17a/tumblr_nbr2pffhyk1siw2hlo8_500.jpg





0 comments: