12 September, 2014

Islamphobia Manifesto

What's wrong to be Islamphobia? I hate Muslims if they bothers me. I wrote down this following post on FB. I can go crazy like Cetniks or Croats who killed Bosnians. It's a joy playing Postal 2 and 3 which wanna try it if I can get a faster nomal PC. Killing bad Muslims should be a dream of the normal Christians.

 i'm islamphobia and gets nervous near Muslims or something Islam around. When I was at Sparta Team Hotel in Athens, I really thought of buying an axe for my safety at the one bed room shared bathroom option. The lobby got so many Muslims and the bar was occupied by all men. There was a big police van showed up outside and taking some people to somewhere at late afternoon from the hotel. The bank bombed during my stay in Athens and was just before Angela Merkel's visit. A cop or two were always standing out side of the hotel for patrolling. I just wanted to enjoy the white and blue flag image Greece with these blue color chairs and tables to sit down... Then I thought it was right to be crazy against Muslims as I got over 640€ damages in Sarajevo and got my rosaries damaged and got my room door broken and such in Medugorje. Gang stalkers got people harassing me to claim me a Muslim while I read Bible and want to burn a Quaran if I can find free one on the street. And it is not my fault if I kill Muslims if they show up near me in a wrong way to make me getting a sudden panic attack on my Islamphobia. I have no problem beheading any Muslism - old or small, girl or macho. If they are Muslims, I treat them like just a bunch of roaches - who care about the small roaches in the kitchen? You kill it without it's size or sex. I believe it was Bosnian's responsibility of getting killed in Srebreica instead of Serbs were blood thirsty enough. People pissed off of Muslims' primitive doings.   (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301522003354104&set=p.301522003354104&type=1)

0 comments: