20 November, 2010

How long can you keep the friendship in FarmVille? Forever?

Last 2 weeks, I way playing FarmVille (FV) through the FaceBook. I found some interesting things about the game that cannot be found by only reading the online guides.

If I have time, I might create my own guide from what I learned by myself. But here are two of the interesting things I learned recently. I might share more about the game from my point of view.

1. The player can level up to the same level and is able to post the Level up information to one's FB page. The trick is to use helping neighbors to excess the level requirement.


2. FV keeps the friend data from FB even after the player delete the specific friend from FB. Although you are not friend with that person on FB, you can keep the neighbor relationship in FV with the ex-friend. It seems the player needs to delete the neighbor manually to delete the relationship. In the first page, the player would see the current friends in FB. However, after checking neighbor screen, the player can get the old neighbors back. These are from my own experience.



My concern is that Zynga introduced so many unique items as the limited edition and the reading time seems to be getting longer after the updating the software. I hope they have a long term plan for these limited editions that can cause more time for loading into the players' farms.

Since I cannot delete my farm by deleting the application from FB, so I decided to keep my farm and everything I got for FV. I might check it once in a while to see the seasonal events for fun. I did not do anything to find above glitches at all. They are from my pure curiosity.

0 comments: